Monday, May 12, 2014

Edinburgh: Home for the Moment

With just under three months until we depart this gorgeous and ever so fascinating city, I am starting to become a sentimental fool. The signs of how much I'm going to miss the place are slowly starting to show. Like every time I walk home and stop under the foliage of the trees that line Jawbone Walk and look to my right and see the sunset over the local church and the links course in Bruntsfield. A scene I walk by most nights; but now I find myself stopping for a minute and taking it all in and trying to capture the moment. 



















Hope you enjoyed looking at the above photos. Until next time! x

PS. The blog will be back to running as usual this week. 





1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos Morgan!! I am glad you have enjoyed your time in bonnie Scotland! I love Edinburgh and hope to one day move back there x

    ReplyDelete