Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Postcard: Maleny

Dear Pamela-poo,

Oh I have a new favorite place at Maleny - Allure Hair and Beauty Spa. It was the most relaxed I've been in a long time. As a surprise for the bride-to-be us bridesmaids planned a day at this day spa. The package included a massage, manicure and a high tea with a bottle of sparkling for $190 each. The high tea included macaroons, eclairs, assorted sandwiches and a gluten-free orange cake. The cakes are made locally in Maleny by a Pastry Chef that apparently trained somewhere with Jamie Oliver. The massage itself (I forgot to ask previously) went for an hour long. Such a relaxing afternoon with a few of my best girlfriends. After the day spa I took the girls to Colin James's Fromagerie, so we could get some delicious cheese to munch on. After taste testing a couple we found the most perfect tastiest triple-cream brie named Fromage De Affinois. I love Colin James for the cheese and the gelati, are great place to eat when in Maleny. We then looked next door at the Maple Street Co-operative for some nice home made breads. It was a great day in one of my favorite towns.

Lotta love xxx Mo

Ps. A great day for the bride-to-be, book a spa party at Allure hair and beauty.

1 comment:

  1. it was AMAZING wan't it babes, I had the best day ever! I would kill for that brie again, Pamela you'll have to visit :) R xx

    ReplyDelete